2 Output Deutsch DTP Connection. This version of our Quick Fit Harness has the larger and higher current Deutsch DTP-2 connectors.
Plug & Play Wiring Harness for Quick Fit installation of your driving lights. The supplied H3 (HB3) and H4 Adapters trigger your driving lights from your high beam without cutting or soldering any wiring. Simply unplug your HB3 or H4 connector at the back of your head lights bulb, plug in our adapter and you're done! Driving lights will only trigger from high beam, and the switch will act only as an isolator.
Our new V2.0 has built in electronics that automatically detects whether your system is positive or negative switched , and will work right out of the box without any modification whatsoever. Toyota's, Ford Ranger, Mazda BT50 among many other popular 4x4 are notorious for being very difficult and costly to wire driving lights to high beam, our quick fit harness takes all the guess work out of it.
Contains everything you need to get your lights connected: ON/OFF Switch, 40A Relay, 30A Fuse, ribbed cable protectors, heat shrink wrapped relay.
- Featuring a total 4.8 meters of wiring (full stretched out)
- 2.4m of cabling from Relay to Switch
- 2.0m of cabling from Driving Light connector to Relay
- 2.0m from H4 or H3 Adapter to Relay
- Total cable length 6.4m
- 12vDC 30A Rated Fuse Kit
- 12vDC 40A Switching Relay
- Round Dime Switch ON/OFF Switch
- UV Rated Insulation
- Instruction included.
- 2 x DTP connector to connect two lights bars or driving lights.
HB3 & H4 are the most common wiring connects found in most popular makes and models. In the event that your car does not use H4 or HB3, this wiring harness can still be used to connect to high beam.
|Wiring Kit Rating||12vDC 40A|
|Relay Rating||12vDC 40A|
|Connector Type||Deutsch DTP-2 Pin Waterproof|
What’s in the box
- 1 x 2 Output DTP-2 Quick Fit to High Beam Plug & Play Wiring Harness
- Instruction Leaflet