Our 20inch 240 Watt LED Light Bar packs so much output, the dark is afraid of it. This comes as no surprise given that our pioneering cooling principles have allowed us to stuff in 2 Rows of 10 Watt High Intensity CREE LEDs. That's right 10 Watts per chip!
4 x Spread Reflector on either shoulder push out a beam angle of 130 Degrees, whilst the remained 16 central spot reflectors look after the distance side of things.
- Horizontally Adjustable Lower Mounting Brackets
- FREE Wiring Kit Included - High Current
- Genuine 10 Watt CREE LED
- Optical Hardened PC Lens
- Waterproof Deutsch DTP connectors
- Guaranteed against electromagnetic (EMC) and radio frequency (RFI) interference
- 5 Year Warranty
Height 100mm + 15mm with lower brackets | Depth 93mm | Length 516mm
BONUS! The kit now includes a true DIY plug and play wiring harness with included H4 and HB3 adapters, which makes connecting your driving lights to your high beam as easy as 1, 2, 3! Our new GEN 2 harness has built in electronics that automatically detects both Positive and Negative switched wiring systems. No splicing or soldering required.
|LED Chip||24 x 10 Watt CREE XM-L2|
|Housing Material||Cast Aluminium Body|
|Current Draw||19.9A @ 12v|
|Voltage Compatibility||9 to 32v|
|Lens||Hard Coated Optical PC|
What’s in the box
- 240w LED Light Bar 20 inch
- Easy Fit High Beam Wiring Harness with H4 & HB3 adapters to High Beam
- 4 X Lower Mountings Brackets with Fasteners
- NOTE: The bullbar tube clamps shown in the picture are for illustrative purposes only and are sold separately.
NIGHT SHOT OF ST3302-240W
Surpasses all my expectations
Review by Big Phill
Review by Reddog
AWSOME ALL ROUND
Review by BRUISER
Worth the price for sure
Review by Chops
Nothing but awesome
Review by Adams
Review by Benda
review of 20" light bar
Review by Toddy
Review by Spud
Review by GTZ
Write Your Own Review
LED Buyers Guide -> https://www.stedi.com.au/blog/LED-Light-Bar-Single-vs-Double-Row/
STEDI YouTube Channel - > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwJou7TpE1FZHDoqAnaljZw
maybe I need the bull bar brackets
Is the 20" ST3302 able to be used with just one mount bolt on each side, ie in existing bullbar single hole tabs? Thanks in advance.