The latest iteration of our ST4000 series LED Light bars have blown our lux meter off the wall. 2.1 x higher lux than the model it supersedes, making the ST4000-180w Black Edition our personal favourite.
- 60 x CREE Xlamp High Efficacy LEDs
- Military Spec Pressure Equalization Valve – Prevents condensation, equalises internal and external pressure difference all whilst maintaining seal even when completely submerged.
- Increase reflector diameter by 23% and focal tuned the depth. The end result is better penetration than most 10W LED Light bars available elsewhere.
- Revised wide beam optic to minimise light wasted to the sky, which means more lux is directed where it is needed most.
- Completely redesign PCB with substantial increase in efficiency.
- Higher current drivers, aiding in significantly higher net light volume.
- Redesigned rear heat sink for increase cooling efficiency.
- Included 12v Wiring Harness consisting of Deutsch connectors, 40A relay, Fuse and ON/OFF switch (4.8m total cable length)
- Genuine 5 Year Replacement Warranty
- 50 Degree Spread Projection, 8.9 Degree Spot Projection
All of the above has come together making this our new Heavy weight, with light performance that is not only equal to well-known brands, but in many case superior. This is not a claim we make lightly, which is why we will back our claims with a 100% no questions asked satisfaction guarantee or your money back.
- Absolute Length including side brackets 825mm
- Height of light bar with bracket secured in centre hole 100mm can be adjusted 15mm up or down
- Depth 86mm
- Distance between mounting holes of both side bracket 780mm
BONUS! The kit now includes a true DIY plug and play wiring harness with included H4 and HB3 adapters, which makes connecting your driving lights to your high beam as easy as 1, 2, 3! Our new GEN 2 harness has built in electronics that automatically detects both Positive and Negative switched wiring systems. No splicing or soldering required. Comes included with H4 & HB3 headlight adapters.
KEY TECHNICAL ADVANTAGES OF STEDI LED LIGHT BARS
- Optically Engineered PC lens ensure minimal light loss, whilst the hard coating ensure long term optical efficiency. Unlike the inferior light bars on the market place, our lenses are scratch proof and will not discolour over time.
- We have tightened and deepened up the parabolic reflector for a 27% improvement in overall distance. A tried and tested distribution of Spread and Spot reflector provides the optimal light pattern, providing a huge wall of uninterrupted light, which is free from any hot or dark spots.
- Thermal gel coating behind PCB aids in 13% better cooling efficiency allowing us to further drive the LED for increased light output, whilst keeping the chip within effective operating temperature.
- 3mm thick 316 Stainless Steel Side bracket with 3 stage height adjustment aid in perfect fitment on your vehicle.
- Polyester UV rated Powder coating ensure our light bars won’t turn brown like the inferior LED Bars on the market place.
|RATED POWER||180 WATT|
|CHIP TYPE||CREE USA - ULTRA HIGH INTENSITY|
|LENS||OPTICAL, HARD COATED PC|
|HOUSING MATERIAL||6063 EXTRUDED ALLUMINIUM HOUSING|
|TEST CURRENT DRAW||13.25AMP @ 12V|
|FLOOD OPTICS||45 Degrees|
|SPOT OPTICS||8.9 DEGREES|
|OPERATING TEMP||-40˚C ~ +150˚C|
|BEAM DISTANCE @ 1 Lux||415m|
What’s in the box
- 1 x 180 WATT 32inch LED Light Bar
- 2 x Brushed Stainless Steel Side Brackets
- 1 x Full Wiring Kit with 30A Relay, 40A Fuse, and Universal Switch (12v)
STEDI ST4000-180W NIGHT SHOT
Review by Bj
This things is F****** crazy good. throws out so much light.
Yes there are bars on eBay..but not as near as good as this things.
Spend the cash and you will be grateful....I certainly am!! (Posted on 23/09/2016)
Review by Dig
Great looking unit. Top attention and A1 advice on store. Thanks Eddie
Review by Grovage
Review by kiwi
Review by aymish
Review by sanbernie
Review by Sonny
Review by karmakid
Review by tash2024
Write Your Own Review
I want to mount these to my roof bars, but there would have to be approxamatly 850mm between holes?