The latest iteration of our ST4000 series 300w LED Light bars have blown our lux meter off the wall. 2.1 x higher lux than the model it supersedes, making the ST4000 Black Edition our personal favorite.
- 100 x CREE Xlamp High Efficacy LEDs
- Military Spec Pressure Equalization Valve – Prevents condensation, equalizes internal and external pressure difference all whilst maintaining seal even when completely submerged.
- Increase reflector diameter by 23% and focal tuned the depth. The end result is better penetration than most 10W LED Light bars available elsewhere.
- Revised wide beam optic to minimise light wasted to the sky, which means more lux is directed where it is needed most.
- Completely redesign PCB with substantial increase in efficiency.
- Higher current drivers, aiding in significantly higher net light volume.
- Redesigned rear heat sink for increase cooling efficiency.
- Genuine 5 Year Warranty
- 50 Degree Spread Projection, 8.9 Degree Spot Projection
All of the above has come together making this our new Heavy weight, with light performance that is not only equal to well-known brands, but in many case superior. This is not a claim we make lightly, which is why we will back our claims with a 100% no questions asked satisfaction guarantee or your money back.
- Absolute Length including side brackets 1330mm
- Height of light bar with bracket secured in centre hole 100mm can be adjusted 15mm up or down
- Depth 86mm
- Distance between mounting holes of both side bracket 1285mm
BONUS! The kit now includes a true DIY plug and play wiring harness with included H4 and HB3 adapters, which makes connecting your driving lights to your high beam as easy as 1, 2, 3! Our new GEN 2 harness has built in electronics that automatically detects both Positive and Negative switched wiring systems. No splicing or soldering required.
KEY TECHNICAL ADVANTAGES OF STEDI LED LIGHT BARS
- Optically Engineered PC lens ensure minimal light loss, whilst the hard coating ensure long term optical efficiency. Unlike the inferior light bars on the market place, our lenses are scratch proof and will not discolour over time.
- We have tightened and deepened up the parabolic reflector for a 27% improvement in overall distance. A tried and tested distribution of Spread and Spot reflector provides the optimal light pattern, providing a huge wall of uninterrupted light, which is free from any hot or dark spots.
- Thermal gel coating behind PCB aids in 13% better cooling efficiency allowing us to further drive the LED for increased light output, whilst keeping the chip within effective operating temperature.
- 3mm thick 316 Stainless Steel Side bracket with 3 stage height adjustment aid in perfect fitment on your vehicle.
- Polyester UV rated Powder coating ensure our light bars won’t turn brown like the inferior LED Bars on the market place.
|RATED POWER||300 WATT|
|CHIP TYPE||CREE USA - ULTRA HIGH INTENSITY|
|LENS||OPTICAL, HARD COATED PC|
|RAW LUMEN||38,400 LUMENS|
|HOUSING MATERIAL||6063 EXTRUDED ALLUMINIUM HOUSING|
|CURRENT DRAW||18.2AMP @ 13.20V|
|FLOOD ANGLE||50 Degrees|
|SPOT OPTICS||8.9 DEGREES|
|OPERATING TEMP||-40˚C ~ +150˚C|
|CERTIFICATION||CE, RoHs, IP68|
|BEAM DISTANCE @ 1 Lux||609m|
What’s in the box
- 1 x 300WATT Black Edition 52inch LED Light Bar
- 2 x Brushed Stainless Steel Side Brackets
- 1 x Full Quick Fit to High Beam Wiring Kit with 40A Relay, 30A Fuse, and Universal Switch H4 & HB3 headlight adapters. (12v)
ST4000-300W NIGHT SHOT
52" Stedi Black Edition Light Bar
Review by Liam
There express post got it from Melbourne to Queensland in less than 4 days and I couldn't be happier with it.
I will have to wait to see if the harness is truly perfect as I have a twin headlight model, that is negatively switched. I have been in contact with Stedi and they have said it will work so extra brownie points to you (Posted on 8/12/2016)
52" black edition st4200
Review by Frank