Our new Version 2 80W CREE LED Light Bar is our heaviest hitting light bar. New to the V2 is Gore® Military Grade Pressure Equalizing Ventilation System (Eliminates condensation) Reduces the possibility of water ingress when operated in moist air, all whilst maintaining the LED light bars seal when completed submerged.
Our 80W led light bar will truly amaze you with 6,880LM output, 10-45v operating voltage, rigid black die cast aluminium housing and a genuine waterproof rating of IP68, with a colour temperature of 6000k.
- Fittings supplied are 3 Series stainless steel
- Flood/spot/flood combination with 8 x 10W CREE XM-L2 | 4 x Spot Beams & 4 x Flood Beam
- Hassle free mounting with sliding brackets makes it is easy to mount to existing holes.
- Our ST3300 have been torture tested on the Carabott Racing Teams 650hp Pro Spec Racing
- Tough GE Lexan primary lens which 250 times the impact resistant strength of glass and 30 times stronger than acrylic Polycarbonate.
- Waterproof Deutsch Connectors
- Guaranteed against electromagnetic (EMC) and radio frequency (RFI) interference
Now includes are easy fit high beam wiring harness. Our Easy Fit wiring harness makes connecting our light bars off your vehicles high beam a breeze even for a novice. The supplied HB3 and H4 piggy back adapters mean no splicing or soldering any wires.
|LED Power Output||80 WATT|
|Operating Voltage||10-45V DC|
|LED CHIP||8 x 10w CREE XM-L2|
|Material||Die Cast Aluminium Housing|
|Bolts and FIttings||3 Series Stainless Steel|
|Flood Beam Angle||45 Degrees (4 Flood Reflectors)|
|Spot Beam Angle||11 Degrees (4 Spot Reflectors)|
|Life Span||50000 Hours|
|Dimensions (inlcuding lower mounts)||(L)415x(H)90x(D)97mm|
|Maximum adjustment of mount (center to center)||304mm|
What’s in the box
- 80w CREE LED LIGHT BAR
- Stainless Screw Set
- Mounting Brackets
- Quick Fit High Beam Wiring Relay, Wiring Kit and On/Off Switch
ST3300-80W NIGHT SHOT
Review by Pheonix007
Review by Ernest
Review by Kanga
For a 17" light bar rates tops for performance and price,and quick delivery and great on the highway.
Review by Dr Cutt
Review by RoadMan
You must blue Loctite all the mounting bolts though. (Posted on 7/04/2016)
Overall fairly good.
Review by Nick
However i found when installing the wiring harness that there is no facility built in to connect to the vehicles high beam circuit.
and also that the 8mm anti theft nuts dont fit properly on the mounts under the bar.
otherwise has worked perfectly and is very bright. (Posted on 20/02/2016)
Review by Lobber
Great shipment time as well. (Posted on 6/02/2016)
Review by stiggles62