The latest iteration of our ST4000 series LED Light bars have blown our lux meter off the wall. 2.1 x higher lux than the model it supersedes, making the ST4000 Black Edition our personal favourite.
- 52 x CREE Xlamp High Efficacy LEDs
- Military Spec Pressure Equalization Valve – Prevents condensation, equalizes internal and external pressure difference all whilst maintaining seal even when completely submerged.
- Increase reflector diameter by 23% and focal tuned the depth. The end result is better penetration than most 10W LED Light bars available elsewhere.
- Revised wide beam optic to minimise light wasted to the sky, which means more lux is directed where it is needed most.
- Completely redesign PCB with substantial increase in efficiency.
- Higher current drivers, aiding in significantly higher net light volume.
- Redesigned rear heat-sink for increase cooling efficiency.
- Now includes Quick Fit to High Beam Wiring Harness with H4 and HB3 Adapters. No splicing or soldering, connects to high beam in 3 easy steps.
- 5 Year Replacement Warranty
- 50 Degree Spread Projection, 8.9 Degree Spot Projection
All of the above has come together making this our new Heavy weight, with light performance that is not only equal to well-known brands, but in many case superior. This is not a claim we make lightly, which is why we will back our claims with a 100% no questions asked satisfaction guarantee or your money back.
- Absolute Length including side brackets 725mm
- Height of light bar with bracket secured in centre hole 100mm can be adjusted 15mm up or down
- Depth 86mm
- Distance between mounting holes of both side bracket 680mm
KEY TECHNICAL ADVANTAGES OF STEDI LED LIGHT BARS
- Optically Engineered PC lens ensure minimal light loss, whilst the hard coating ensure long term optical efficiency. Unlike the inferior light bars on the market place, our lenses are scratch proof and will not discolour over time.
- We have tightened and deepened up the parabolic reflector for a 27% improvement in overall distance. A tried and tested distribution of Spread and Spot reflector provides the optimal light pattern, providing a huge wall of uninterrupted light, which is free from any hot or dark spots.
- Thermal gel coating behind PCB aids in 13% better cooling efficiency allowing us to further drive the LED for increased light output, whilst keeping the chip within effective operating temperature.
- 3mm thick 316 Stainless Steel Side bracket with 3 stage height adjustment aid in perfect fitment on your vehicle.
- Polyester UV rated Powder coating ensure our light bars won’t turn brown like the inferior LED Bars on the market place.
|RATED POWER||156 WATT|
|CHIP TYPE||CREE USA - ULTRA HIGH INTENSITY|
|LENS||OPTICAL, HARD COATED PC|
|RAW LUMEN||19,968 LUMENS|
|TESTED LUMENS||12,979.2 LUMENS|
|HOUSING MATERIAL||6063 EXTRUDED ALLUMINIUM HOUSING|
|AMPERES||11.55AMP @ 13.5V|
|FLOOD BEAM||50 DEGREES|
|OPERATING TEMP||-40˚C ~ +150˚C|
|BEAM DISTANCE @ 1 LUX||406m|
What's in the box
What’s in the box
- 1 x 156WATT Black Edition 28inch LED Light Bar
- 2 x Brushed Stainless Steel Side Brackets
- Full Set of Required Fasteners
- 1 x Full Wiring Kit Quick Fit to High Beam with 40A Relay, 30A Fuse, H4 & HB3 12v)
ST4000-156W NIGHT SHOT
I have a 97 landcruiser with a standard (I think!) bullbar (curved front uprights) with spot mountings some little way in from the uprights such that end-mountings on a lightbar would need further support below the unit. Can the ST4000-28 be mounted in any other way? ie, part-way along from each end.
Unfortunately we do not have any alternative mounting options for our ST4000-156W. However, we have just released a new light bar range which has much more flexible mounting options included https://www.stedi.com.au/st4k-28-inch-double-row-52-led-light-bar.html- >
ReviewsWrite a Review
Review by Chris
Incredible light & incredible service!
Review by Austin
TOP PRODUCT AND NO BS OWNER
Review by WARNER ELEC
Well I purchased a ST4000 28 off Eddie just recently and fitted it to the top rail of my ARB Bar. I can honestly say that the light out of this product is fantastic. I'm super happy with the spread and intensity of the light at distance also. It's built tough, hasn't been produced cheaply and most importantly the pricing of the product is well within consumers wants. Eddie is a guy who honestly backs his product not just by what he will tell you, but with thorough research and development and gives tested specs that other flyby nighters won't.
What a great bloke and backed by a 5 yr warranty.
Well done ! (Posted on 28/08/2016)
Review by Brad
Review by Brendon
Black Edition Light Bar
Review by jodip79
Suits my driving
Review by Glen
After talking with Eddie, he recommended either the ST4000 black or the ST3300, I chose the ST4000 28" which fitted in my bull bar (the 32" would have been good but just a bit too long).
The result is great, I can easily see 250 - 300m along a straight road; the spread is adequate for picking up skippy on the verge of country roads although more spread would be welcome.
Comfortable speed on dark country roads - low beam 50-60kph, high beam 80kph, ST4000 90-95 kph
This gives 9 seconds of adequate reaction and stopping time in my 2015 Lancruiser 76 wagon.
Thanks Eddie for your help, I'm a happy camper. (Posted on 30/11/2015)