Introducing STEDI's new and innovative 42" 240 Watt curved Philips LED Light Bar. The new curved design provides the ultimate in field of view coverage in any open road or off-road situation.
Featuring a whopping 80 individual 3 WATT Philips LEDs, with a combined power output of 240 Watts!
Everything needed for installation is packaged in, which includes;
- Quick Fit Wiring Harness for Plug & Play connection High Beam.
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- Alloy Side Brackets!
- Nickle Plate Cable Plug
- Deutsch Environmentally Sealed DTP connector with Thermal Plastic Housing
- 5 YEAR Replacement Warranty
- PWM thermal management allowing us to drive the LEDs to their limit whilst keeping operating temps within spec
- EMC and RFI Interference cancellation circuitry built in. Guaranteed not to interfere with other radio equipment
BONUS! The kit now includes a true DIY plug and play wiring harness with included H4 and HB3 adapters, which makes connecting your driving lights to your high beam as easy as 1, 2, 3! Our new GEN 2 harness has built in electronics that automatically detects both Positive and Negative switched wiring systems. No splicing or soldering required.
WHY CHOOSE STEDI HIGH INTENSITY LIGHTS BARS?
Not all light bars are created equal. Whilst some light bars on the market place may look similar, the performance and longevity are light years apart.
Here are just some of the reasons why STEDI LED LIGHT BARS are superior.
- We use the highest quality UV rated polyester powder coating, to ensure our light bars paint finish won’t turn bronze from sun like our competitors’ products do.
- Our primary lenses are made from an optically engineered and UV stabilized hardened PC. Inferior light bars use a cheap run of the mill PC in order keep costs down, which will turn yellow and fog with use.
- Our bars use proprietary Thermal Paste behind PCB board which yields 13% extra cooling capabilities, to ensure long term LED stability
- Industries leading electronic coating on PCB to ensure electronics are vibration proof.
- Precision Engineered Reflector Optics to ensure maximum light projection rated at 97%
- We use the highest quality LED circuitry drivers to ensure the LED receive maximum possible power. Unlike poorly built lights, which under drive LEDs to maintain stability.
|LED CHIPS||3w x 80 Philips LED’s|
|BEAM TYPE||Spot/Flood Beam|
|SPOT AND FLOOD BEAM ANGLE||19 DEGREES (S) / 65 DEGREES (F)|
|DUSTPROOF & ANTI-VIBRATION||YES|
|MOUNTING BRACKET||STAINLESS STEEL|
|HOUSING MATERIAL||DIE CAST ALLOY|
|LIFE SPAN||50000+ HOURS|
|AMP DRAW (DC)||12.3A @ 12V|
|PEAK BEAM INTENSITY||67,022.094cd|
|PEAK BEAM DISTANCE @ 1 LUX||279.5M|
What’s in the box
- 240 WATT 42inch Philips LED Light Bar
- Stainless Steel Nuts, Washers and Bolts
- Quick Fit High Plug and Play Wiring Harness
- HB3 & H4 Piggy Back Adaptors
NIGHT SHOT CURVED 42INCH
Good value for money
Review by Nath
Review by tradit
Arrived ONE DAY after ordering them, and it came from Australia!
All wired up now and going.
Getting the cows in will never be the same again!
Thanks. (Posted on 6/07/2016)
10/10 STEDI 1 out of 10 postie.
Review by Jay
Write Your Own Review
Just wondering what type of reflectors this unit uses? 3D, 4D, 5D or something else?
If you position this light bar on each of ends horizontally with the curve up on a flat surface what is the distance between the flat surface and the bottom of the curve? I want to mount this bar on a Mitsubishi Canter truck.
I have an MN Triton and the roof rails are 46 inchs apart. Will a 42 inch curved light bar and the applicable roof mounts cover the 46 inch spread.