Introducing STEDI's new and Phillips High Efficacy LED Light Bar. The new curved design provides the ultimate in field of view coverage in any open road or off-road situation.
Featuring a whopping 96 individual 3WATT Dutch made Phillips Brilliant White 6K LEDs, with a combined power output of 288 Watts!
Everything needed for installation is packaged in, which includes;
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- Alum Firm Side Bracket with 360 degree Rotation
- Deutsch Environmentally Sealed DTP connector with Thermal Plastic Housing
- Military Spec Breather Vent, which eliminates condensation and improves long term seal integrity
- Innovative Flood Optic have a horizontal cut off, to ensure no light is wasted to the sky giving high volume of light where it is needed.
- EMC and RFI Interference cancellation circuitry built in. Guaranteed not to interfere with other radio equipment
- PWM thermal management allowing us to drive the LEDs to their limit whilst keeping operating temps within spec.
BONUS! The kit now includes a true DIY plug and play wiring harness with included H4 and HB3 adapters, which makes connecting your driving lights to your high beam as easy as 1, 2, 3! Our new GEN 2 harness has built in electronics that automatically detects both Positive and Negative switched wiring systems. No splicing or soldering required.
|LED CHIPS||3w x 96pc Phillips LED’s|
|COLOUR TEMPERATURE||Brilliant White 6K|
|BEAM TYPE||Spot/Flood Beam|
|BEAM ANGLES||19 DEGREES (S) | 65 DEGREES (F)|
|DUSTPROOF & ANTI-VIBRATION||YES|
|MOUNTING BRACKET||Fixed Side Mounts|
|HOUSING MATERIAL||6063 Extrusion|
|LIFE SPAN||50000+ HOURS|
|Distance Between Mounting holes||1312.64|
|AMP DRAW (DC)||16.7A @ 12v|
|PEAK BEAM INTENSITY||70,404.025cd|
|BEAM DISTANCE @ 1 LUX||295m|
What’s in the box
- 288 WATT 50inch Phillips LED Light Bar
- Stainless Steel Nuts, Washers and Bolts
- Quick Fit to High Beam Plug and Play Wiring Harness
- H4 & H3 Adaptors Included
STEDI 50INCH CURVED NIGHT SHOT
50inch Led curved light bar
Review by Roachy
Review by Volvo
Review by D22driver
Put my 22 duel row and 240 mm spot ties to shame and just about makes them obsolete (Posted on 20/12/2015)