STEDI High Output H11 Night Pilots CREE XHP50
Your primary headlights are the single most important light source for night driving, and so if your headlights fail after a long day of hunting fishing or camping, the last thing we want is for you to park up until day break.
This is why in our search for the ultimate LED headlight conversion system our criteria was first and foremost long term quality and reliability. We sampled, age and field tested over 20 different conversion kits from every end of the spectrum claims to quality, lumens, to finally settle on the STEDI Night Pilot LED Kit.
KEY TECHNICAL BREAK DOWN
- THERMAL MANAGEMENT - Quite literally the end all be all of all LED Lighting is thermal management. The inferior LED conversion kits use inexpensive non application specific fans which are prone to failure. 11 out of 20 we aged tested failed within 45 days. When the fan fails, the LED will fail shortly thereafter. The STEDI Night Pilot's use a Japanese Ball Bearing Brushless DC Fan which has survived all of our testing with flying colours. Additional thermal management is provided by the cold pressed Al Alloy with thermal conductivity of 226 W/m.K which is 42% more conductive compared to the cheaper kits using die cast heat sinks.
- LIGHT OUTPUT - Needless to say our foremost criteria in light output demanded excellent in lux performance and excellent net light volume, but just as equally important was that the beam must be uniform and free of hot and cold spots.To meet this demand, countless hours of optic ray tracing tests were performed to ensure a universally coherent focal sweet spot is achieved. Powered by Cree's ground breaking XHP50 using the SC5 Technology™ Platform, pushing 6,000 Lumen on there is no shortage of brightness. We are so confident that our Night Pilots will exceed your expectation, we are offering a 30 day money back guarantee, and a real 24 month replacement warranty.
- CAN-Bus error FREE Module - Sold in Separate Listing. We recommend vehicles manufacturer 2014 & onwards purchase the CANBUS module. If you're unsure whether your vehicle requires the cancellation module, feel free to give us a call.
- Electrically Protected again RFI and EM Interference
- Over and Under Voltage Protection
- Waterproof connectors
- Plug and Play H11 Connector | No cutting or professional installation required, just plug and play
- Ingress Protection IP65
- True White 6000Kelvin
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Our LED Conversion Kits come with a 100% money back guarantee within 30 days. You're welcome to install and use our conversion kit, and if you're not 100% satisfied send them back to us for a no questions asked refund.
Different vehicles may have different headlight dust-cover caps. In some cases this may not fit, or may require modification to fit once our conversion kit is installed.
|HOUSING MATERIAL||6063 AVIATION ALUMINIUM|
|LED CHIP TYPE||2 x CREE XHP50|
|POWER||3.0A @ 12v|
|COMPATIBLE VOLTAGE||DC 12v and 24v|
|OPERATING TEMP||-40c to + 80c|
What's in the box
What’s in the box
- 2 x H11 STEDI Night Pilot LED Conversion Headlights
- 2 x Drivers
- User Instruction Manual
My 04 Landcruiser specifies a H11
I take it these are the high/low bulbs for a drop in fit?
I know the brushless fans will not last forever, but how many hours are they rated for from customer experience?
PS Still loving those awesome type X's!
In the real world fan operating life is going to depend on environment. Keep in mind we are shipping these with a 2 year warranty.
PS: Great to hear you're enjoying the Type-X!
Just wondering if you have fitted the H11 LED kit to a MY14 Pajero? Just wondering if there are any clearance issues inside the headlight with the halogen projector style lights?
We haven't had any direct fitting experience with MY16 Pajero. However, keep in mind the H pattern also refers to the bulbs focal length, so you will find overall proportions are near identical to factory bulb. Many sets of our H11 kits have been fitted to projector lamps with no clearance issues.
ReviewsWrite a Review
Review by Trev
Great improvement to low beam
Review by Phill
Review by Darren