The optical design of a reflector headlamp is very different from that of a projector-based headlight. Designing LED headlight conversion, which is useful on both platforms, is a balancing act full of compromises. Enter our all-new Projector specific LED upgrade "Project."
Let's talk about performance. Our back to back tests on projector headlamps has yielded an average increase in 300% in peak intensity. Add to this the overall beam has incredible width, endless light volume, and incredibly smooth free of any dominate shadows or hotspots.
Vehicles like the Holden Commodore have incredibly small headlight dust-caps which present cooling and fit challenges. The integrative active cooling has been optimised to fit inside the tightest H7 headlight application.
KEY BEAM CHARACTERISTICS
- CCT 5700K means colours sync with our auxiliary LED driving lights.
- OEM matching light distribution through the exact positioning of the LED emitters to match the optical properties of the projector headlight.
- One of the critical advantages of projector-based headlamps is that the optical module is fitted with an internal cut-off shield, which keeps oncoming cars from being blinded by stray light scatter, this allows for a brighter light source to be leveraged without fear of poor light distribution.
- Instant full beam without any warm-up time.
- Electrically Protected against Radio Frequency Interference and Electromagnetic Interference. We guarantee that our upgrade will not cause in static radio noise.
- Over and Under Voltage Protection
Matching plug and play connectors to suit the vehicle OE H7 connector."
Includes LEDCONV-L13 Adapters and Pair of globes
|COMPATIBLE VOLTAGE||9V to 22V DC|
|CURRENT DRAW||3.5AÂ +- 0.2A (each) @13.6vÂ|
|TESTED LUMENS||3700LM (each)|
|COMPATIBILITY||Projector Lens only|
|COOLING EFFICIENCY||7500w / m.k|
- 2 x H7 STEDI PROJECT Headlight LED Conversion
- User Instruction ManualÂ
- 2 x H7 Special Adaptors