Introducing the all new Version 2 STEDI Patented 180 ‘Phantom’ LED Driving Lights
When we released the original V1 Phantoms 2 years ago we create shock-waves in marketplace. Building on that success we now introduce the all new Version 2 STEDI Patented 180 ‘Phantom’ LED Driving Lights.
KEY NEW FEATURES
- 18 x CREE XM-L2 10Watt LEDs (Previously 5W per LED)
- All New Stainless Steel U Bracket
- Primary Lens has been upgraded from tempered glass to Lexan (250 times stronger than glass and 30 times stronger than Acrylic Polycarb)
- Now included is a Quick Fit Plug and Play Wiring Harness with H4 and HB3 Adapters, for easy connection to high beam, and built in electronics making our harness compatible with even the most modern and sophisticated wiring systems
- Guaranteed against electromagnetic (EMC) and radio frequency (RFI) interference
- 5 YEAR REPLACEMENT WARRANTY
Our unique cooling fin design increases the cooling surface area by a massive 220%. To ensure the ultimate in heat dissipation and durability, every component is made from steel, no plastic parts in sight! A specifically engineer thermal paste is used behind the cooling fins to further aid in efficient heat transfer from LEDs
Using 18 x 10W XM-L2 CREE USA LEDs for the ultimately in efficiency and brightness. A special silicon coating on PCB electronics ensure integrity on corrugated roads and paths.
The unrivalled light penetration of the STEDI 180 Phantom LED driving lights are attributed to our patented reflector design, which sits behind a primary a virtually unbreakable Lexan Lens. 85% of the net light volume is focused on throw whilst allowing mild bleed for exposure on the wide beam side, even without wide beam covers
Also included in the package are two interchangeable flood covers which offer 45 degree flood beam, giving the ability to change and adapt your driving lights on the fly, as and when the driving conditions change.
- Colour temperature: 5500 Kelvin
- 45° full width flood.
- 9.8° full width spot.
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- 50,000+ Hour LED life span.
- Operating temp: -40°C to +63°C
- Weight 2.65Kg each
|HOUSING MATERIAL||HIGH PRESSURE CAST ALLOT|
|PROTECTIVE COVER||UV STABLE PC LENS|
|PAINT FINISH||UV RATED POWER COAT|
|VOLTAGE COMPATIBILITY||10-45V DC INPUT|
|LED EMITTERS||18 X 10WATT CREE XM-L2|
|CURRENT DRAW||20.6A @ 13.5V (PAIR)|
|RAW LUMENS||30,960LM (PAIR)|
|EFFECTIVE LUMENS||20,040LM (PAIR)|
|COLOUR TEMPERATURE||5500 KELVIN|
|REVERSE POLARITY PROTECTION||YES|
|OPERATING TEMP||-40°C to +63°C|
|PEAK BEAM DISTANCE @ 1 LUX||513 metres|
What's in the box
What’s in the box
- Easy Fit High Beam 12v Wiring Kit and ON/OFF Switch 40A Relay and Fuse (H4 & HB3 Adapters inc)
- 2 x Protective Spot Cover made from UV Stable injections moulded hardened PC
- 2 x Flood Covers 45 degree beam
- 2 x STEDI Phantom 180 LED Driving Light
ReviewsWrite a Review
Review by Andy
The spread of light when using the clear overs is mind blowing.
There is absolutely no need for a light bar to supplement these lights!
I could happily cruise for hours at 130 and had plenty of time to slow down for kamikaze cows and skippy.
One problem is that every bug in the Southern Hemisphere hit my windscreen, make sure you carry glass cleaner.
Highly recommend. (Posted on 21/12/2016)
Review by JB
Review by Jesse
Review by Col
Great lights and great service
Review by Jason
The lights themselves are a very bright white light that travels down the road further than you think. I have only used them once so far but while driving I noted some very small signs lit up by the lights off in the distance & then measured the distances to the signs with my trip meter & the trip meter was saying at least 1.5 kms. Not that it would be bright enough to see a roo at that distance but it was certainly enough to reflect back off a small sign and the guide posts as well. Everything closer is illuminated very well. I may end up hitting more Roos however, as I think that the Roos will be completely blinded & have their retinas burnt out by the brightness!!!!!!
For a first foray into LED driving lights I have to say that I'm very happy with the product & very happy with the service. The only thing that isn't fantastic is the security Allen key for the security locking bolts. Not a good fit so therefore making it difficult to get the security bolt overly tight. I might see if I can get a quality one from a tool shop to fit the bolt instead. Small gripe though and I wouldn't let that discourage anyone. If you are looking but don't want to pay ARB or similar prices, buy these lights!! (Posted on 11/12/2015)