Introducing the all new Version 2 STEDI Patented 180 ‘Phantom’ LED Driving Lights
When we released the original V1 Phantoms 2 years ago we create shock-waves in marketplace. Building on that success we now introduce the all new Version 2 STEDI Patented 180 ‘Phantom’ LED Driving Lights.
KEY NEW FEATURES
- 18 x CREE XM-L2 10Watt LEDs (Previously 5W per LED)
- All New Stainless Steel U Bracket
- Primary Lens has been upgraded from tempered glass to Lexan (250 times stronger than glass and 30 times stronger than Acrylic Polycarb)
- Now included is a Quick Fit Plug and Play Wiring Harness with H4 and HB3 Adapters, for easy connection to high beam, and built in electronics to ensure our system is 100% compatible with even the most sophisticated vehicles.
- Guaranteed against electromagnetic (EMC) and radio frequency (RFI) interference
- 5 YEAR REPLACEMENT WARRANTY
Our unique cooling fin design increases the cooling surface area by a massive 220%. To ensure the ultimate in heat dissipation and durability, every component is made from steel, no plastic parts in sight! A specifically engineer thermal paste is used behind the cooling fins to further aid in efficient heat transfer from LEDs
Using 18 x 10W XM-L2 CREE USA LEDs for the ultimately in efficiency and brightness. A special silicon coating on PCB electronics ensure integrity on corrugated roads and paths.
The unrivalled light penetration of the STEDI 180 Phantom LED driving lights are attributed to our patented reflector design, which sits behind a primary a virtually unbreakable Lexan Lens. 85% of the net light volume is focused on throw whilst allowing mild bleed for exposure on the wide beam side, even without wide beam covers
Also included in the package are two interchangeable flood covers which offer 45 degree flood beam, giving the ability to change and adapt your driving lights on the fly, as and when the driving conditions change.
- Colour temperature: 5500 Kelvin
- 45° full width flood.
- 9.8° full width spot.
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- 50,000+ Hour LED life span.
- Operating temp: -40°C to +63°C
- Weight 2.65Kg each
|HOUSING MATERIAL||HIGH PRESSURE CAST ALLOT|
|PROTECTIVE COVER||UV STABLE PC LENS|
|PAINT FINISH||UV RATED POWER COAT|
|VOLTAGE COMPATIBILITY||10-45V DC INPUT|
|LED EMITTERS||18 X 10WATT CREE XM-L2|
|CURRENT DRAW||20.6A @ 13.5V (PAIR)|
|RAW LUMENS||30,960LM (PAIR)|
|EFFECTIVE LUMENS||20,040LM (PAIR)|
|COLOUR TEMPERATURE||5500 KELVIN|
|REVERSE POLARITY PROTECTION||YES|
|OPERATING TEMP||-40°C to +63°C|
|PEAK BEAM DISTANCE @ 1 LUX||513 metres|
What’s in the box
- Easy Fit High Beam 12v Wiring Kit and ON/OFF Switch 40A Relay and Fuse (H4 & HB3 Piggy Back Adapters)
- 2 x Protective Spot Cover made from UV Stable injections molded hardened PC
- 2 x Flood Covers 45 degree beam
- 2 x STEDI Phantom 180 LED Driving Light
Review by Stu
And then there was light...!
Review by Dennis
Wow, great setup. I couldn't be more happier.
Review by Willee
Review by Berzerker
VERY NICE LIGHTS
Review by Geoff
Best bye I have made in years and they do what I need
Review by Geoff
the best driving lights I have ever used
Review by Niglap
Excellent lights and outstanding customer support
Review by Jacob
Review by magpie94
Write Your Own Review
Great product. However it would be great if you could make the light brackets compatible with the ARB Sahara bull bar pre-drilled mounting holes.
They don't fit or line up, especially if have the winch cover plate still on (aka no winch installed)