(03) 9369 8845

9am-4pm Mon to Fri

Loading...

Your Cart Is Empty

Checkout

ST1000 260 Watt 28 inch Hyper Spot Osram LED Light Bar by STEDI Click to enlarge Hover to zoom

More View

ST1000 260 Watt 28 inch Hyper Spot Osram LED Light Bar

Model Number: ST1000-260W

Rating:
1 out of 1
Read all reviews Write a review

Step 1

Complete Anti-Theft Kit.

* Required Fields

Step 2

Special Price: $195.00

MRSP: $499.99 Save 61%

In Stock

Details

When super long range is a top priority do not look past our all new ST1000 260W Hyper Spot Osram LED Light Bar. Unlike the plethora of other 4D bars on the market using a makeshift 4D lens, our ST1000 new optic have tuned focal length to provide  2.5 x higher Lux when compared to an equivalent output light bar which adopts parabolic reflectors. 

The ST1000 brings with it the end to traditional statement that LED Light bars are not for long range. Unlike the imitation 4D bars on the market, our ST1000 also adopts ultra efficient flood optics in conjunction with the Hyper Spot lens, which combined provide a very usable light pattern. 90% of the 23,660 Lumens are projected straight ahead, while the remaining 10% push out at 45 degree horizontal cut off to provide exposure on the the left and right. Our innovative flood optics control the wide beam light projection so to not have any light wasted too high or too low. 

KEY BUILD QUALITY FEATURES

  •       Optical Lexan Lens which is UV stable | Our Light bars will never turn yellow like our competitors
  •       Hard Coated Lens making it virtually unbreakable.
  •        Highest quality Vibration and Waterproof Deutsch Connectors
  •        Military Grade Pressure Equalizing Ventilation System (Eliminates condensation) Reduces the possibility of water ingress when operated in moist air, all whilst maintaining the LED light bars seal when completed submerged. 
  •        6063 Aluminium Housing
  •       Thermal Gel to further enhance thermal efficiency
  •       Shock Proof, Rust Proof and 800 hours of acid and alkaline resistance
  •       Water Ingress Protection Rating IP68 

 KEY LIGHT OUT PUT FEATURES

  •           A Grade 5 Watt German Made OSRAM LED 
  •           Hyper Spot Optics Projector long range light beam 6 degree (Spot)  and 45 degree Flood
  •           Focal tuned Convex Lens 

BONUS! The kit now includes a true DIY plug and play wiring harness with included H4 and HB3 adapters, which makes connecting your driving lights to your high beam as easy as 1, 2, 3! Our new GEN 2 harness has built in electronics that automatically detects both Positive and Negative switched wiring systems. No splicing or soldering required. 

5 YEAR REPLACEMENT WARRANTY

 

Specifications

RATED POWER 260 WATT
CHIP TYPE A GRADE GERMAN MADE OSRAM 5 Watt
LENS LEXAN 
rRAW LUMENS 23,660Lm
TESTED LUMENS 14,702Lm
HOUSING MATERIAL 6063 EXTRUDED ALLUMINIUM HOUSING
AMPERES 11.55AMP @ 12.00V
LIFESPAN 50,000
FLOOD BEAM ANGLE FLOOD 45 DEG
SPOT OPTICS 8 DEG
INGRESS PROTECTION IP68
OPERATING TEMP -40˚C ~ +150˚C
 WEIGHT  3.5KG
DIMENSIONS INCLUDING SIDE BRACKETS (L)766.1mm x (H)111.2mm x (D)86.5mm
LIGHT BAR HEIGHT WITHOUT BRACKETS 76mm
DISTANCE BETWEEN MOUNTING POINTS 740mm
PEAK BEAM INTENSITY 123,974cd
BEAM DISTANCE @ 1 LUX  401m

What’s in the box

  • 28 inch 260 WATT OSRAM LED Bar
  • 2 x Side Mounting Brackets
  • Stainless Steel Mounting Bolts
  • Quick Fit High Beam Wiring Harness 12v
  • HB3 & H4 Adaptors Included 
  • Wiring Instructions

ST1000-260W NIGHT SHOT

Reviews

Customer Reviews

fantastic light
Review by fridgie
Rating
Truly a fantastic light, easy to install & a great spot light beam (Posted on 14/11/2015)

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: ST1000 260 Watt 28 inch Hyper Spot Osram LED Light Bar

How do you rate this product? *

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Rating

Product Questions

Product Questions

Sort by ASC
Does this light bar provide reasonable "flood" beam for general purpose use or would you recommend an alternative?
3
What is the distance at 1 Lux on this bar? Cheers
-2
Is there a lower / bottom mounting kit available for this light or a universal "u" bracket?
-3

SIMPLE PAYMENT METHODS