You've asked for it and so we've made it - Introducing the all new Hyper spot ST1040 330 Watt 31 inch German Osram LED Light Bar. It's almost unfair to refer to the ST1040 as a Light Bar, as the beam penetration is mind blowing. Unlike the plethora of other 4D bars on the market using a makeshift 4D lens, our ST1040 optics have tuned focal length to provide 2.5 x higher Lux when compared to an equivalent output light bar which adopts parabolic reflectors.
Pure Hyper Spot beam without any spread beam whatsoever, make this a perfect choice for those looking to achieve maximum distance. The ST1040 really has to be seen to be believed, with 30,030 Lumen pushed way down the road, this is really is the pinnacle in LED light penetration.
KEY BUILD QUALITY FEATURES
- Optical Lexan Lens which is UV stable | Our Light bars will never turn yellow like our competitors
- Hard Coated Lens making it virtually unbreakable.
- Highest quality Vibration and Waterproof Deutsch Connectors
- Military Grade Pressure Equalizing Ventilation System (Eliminates condensation) Reduces the possibilty of water ingress when operated in moist air, all whilst maintaining the LED light bars seal when completed submerged.
- 6063 Aluminium Housing
- Thermal Gel to further enhance thermal efficiency
- Shock Proof, Rust Proof and 800 hours of acid and alkaline resistance
- Water Ingress Protection Rating IP68
- EMC and RFI Interference cancellation circuitry built in. Guaranteed not to interfere with other radio equipment.
KEY LIGHT OUT PUT FEATURES
- A Grade 5 Watt German Made OSRAM LED
- Hyper Spot Optics Projector long range light beam 6 degree (Pure Spot) . Outer optics are elliptical which produce an elliptical shaped spot beam design to avoid having an overly tight spot beam.
- Focal tuned Convex Lens
- PWM thermal management allowing us to drive the LEDs to their limit whilst keeping operating temps within spec.
BONUS! The kit now includes a true DIY plug and play wiring harness with included H4 and HB3 adapters, which makes connecting your driving lights to your high beam as easy as 1, 2, 3! Our new GEN 2 harness has built in electronics that automatically detects both Positive and Negative switched wiring systems. No splicing or soldering required.
|RATED POWER||330 WATT|
|CHIP TYPE||A GRADE GERMAN OSRAM 5 Watt|
|HOUSING MATERIAL||6063 EXTRUDED ALLUMINIUM HOUSING|
|AMPERES||12.78AMP @ 12.00V|
|FLOOD BEAM ANGLE||ELIPTICAL BEAM (to prevent tight spot cluseter)|
|SPOT OPTICS||6 DEGREES CONVEX OPTIC|
|OPERATING TEMP||-40˚C ~ +150˚C|
|DIMENSIONS INCLUDING LOWER MOUNTS||(L)775mm x (H)91mm x (D)65mm|
|DIMENSIONS EXCLUDING MOUNTS||(L)775mm x (H)82mm x (D)65mm|
|MAX ADJUSTMENT OF MOUNT WIDTH||720MM|
|PEAK BEAM INTENSITY||258,819.837cd|
|BEAM DISTANCE @ 1 Lux||475m|
What’s in the box
- 31 inch 330 WATT OSRAM LED Bar
- 2 x Lower Mounting Brackets
- Stainless Steel Mounting Bolts
- Quick Fit High Beam with12v Wiring Kit Quick Fit to High Beam Wiring Harness
- HB3 & H4 Piggy Back Adaptors
- Wiring Instructions
Night Shot ST1040-330W
Excellent great quality
Review by Bob
Review by BJ
(Posted on 4/06/2016)
Write Your Own Review
Checkout the ST1000 or ST4000 range if you need a better balance between spot and spread. The ST1040 whilst mainly spot, will give you an improved wide beam illumination over and above your cars factory lights, although nowhere near the wide beam performance of the aforementioned bars.