The ultimate LED Light Bar must do two things well; Throw down a long spot beam and super wide flood beam without compromise or the need to supplement with the additional driving lights like HID spot lights. The beam must be long enough to allow the driver to travel at 100kmph with camper van or caravan in tow, and allow your vehicle to come to a safe rest in the event a road hazard is detected. The wide beam must be wide enough with excellent clarity to allow the driver to detect wildlife making a suicidal dash from the paddocks.
Up until this point, driving light manufacturers have been struggling to balance the tug of war between flood and spot. Traditionally, when we turn up the dial on the flood beam efficacy, we unwillingly had to trade-off peak beam distance. When we dial up the spot beam, we lose out on coverage. To further complicate things, LEDs have struggled historically to throw down a long enough beam to appease the hardcore enthusiasts or Motorsport community.
In developing the ST2000 Ultimate LED Driving Light, countless hours of ray tracing, and field testing have resulted in a no compromise light bar with what we think is the most effective and well-formed driving light beam to hit the market.
OPTICAL MODULE DESIGN
The innovative optics of the ST2000 is a two stage design starting with the reflecting cup on the bottom half, and two side convex upper lens. This new two stage optical design means we reflect the light twice and then refract twice which gives us never before seen dictation on where we want to direct the light. Allowing minor bleed to avoid an overly tight beam, while simultaneously allowing high volume of light pushing straight ahead. The end result is less stray light wasted where it isn't needed.
KEY TECHNICAL DETAILS
- Pressure Ventilation Vale: Prevents condensation when operated in moist, or humid conditions. Equalises pressure variances while maintaining seal even when submerged
- Tough all alloy extrusion housing, 3mm Stainless Steel side brackets, Stainless Steel fasteners
- Hard-coated, Scratch and Abrasion resistant Optical PC Primary Lens
- Polyester UV rated Power Coat
- Over and Under Voltage Protection
- RFI or EMC Interference cancellation
- PCB coating to ensure vibration and shock resistant
- Environmentally sealed Deutsch connectors RoHS certified
5 Year Replacement Warranty!
|CHIP TYPE||40 x Top Bin High Performance ZES|
|LENS||Hard Coated Optical Lexan|
|HOUSING MATERIAL||6063 EXTRUDED ALUMINIUM HOUSING|
|AMPERES||7.4AMP @ 13.20V|
|FLOOD BEAM ANGLE||65 degrees|
|SPOT BEAM ANGLE||5.1 degrees|
|OPERATING TEMP||-40˚C ~ +150˚C|
|DIMENSIONS INCLUDING SIDE BRACKETS||(L)570mm x (H)111.2mm x (D)86.5mm|
|DISTANCE BETWEEN MOUNTING POINTS||525mm|
|PEAK BEAM INTENSITY||210,888.69cd|
|BEAM DISTANCE @ 1 LUX||448m|
What's in the box
What’s in the box
- ST2000 Ultimate LED Bar
- 2 x Side Mounting Brackets
- Stainless Steel Mounting Bolts
- Quick Fit to High Beam 12v Wiring Kit
- Wiring Instructions
ReviewsWrite a Review
Awesome light so easy to install
Review by Juzzy
Fantastic light output
Review by TARDIS Fundraising
Review by Vas
Review by Matty