STEDI ST3300 44.5 Inch Single Row 240Watt LED Light Bar
Our new Version 2 240W CREE LED Light Bar is our heaviest hitting light bar. New to the V2 is Gore® Military Grade Pressure Equalizing Ventilation System (Eliminates condensation) Reduces the possibility of water ingress when operated in moist air, all whilst maintaining the LED light bars seal when completed submerged.
Our single row light bars have far more penetration than any other double row light bar on the market. Aided by much larger and deeper parabolic reflectors, paired with 10WATT CREE Led chip give you the ultimate in light penetration.
- 10-45v operating voltage
- Rigid black die cast aluminium housing
- Ingress Protection IP68 (Backed by certificate of conformity),
- Colour temperature 5500K
- Flood/spot/flood combination with 24 x 10W CREE USA High Effiicacy Chips.
- Hassle free mounting with sliding brackets make is easy to mount to existing holes
- 4 Flood + 16 SPot + 4 Flood Reflector Distribution
- Our ST3300 have been torture tested on the Carabott Racing Teams 650hp Pro Spec Racing
- Tough GE Lexan primary lens which 250 times the impact resistant strength of glass and 30 times stronger than acrylic Polycarbonate.
Guaranteed against electromagnetic (EMC) and radio frequency (RFI) interference
We are so confident you will love this product, price, quality and performance, we are offering a 30 day money back guarantee and a full 5 YEAR WARRANTY
|LED Power Output||240WATT|
|Operating Voltage||10-45V DC|
|Waterproof Rate||IP 68|
|:LED CHIP||24 x 10w CREE XM-L2|
|Material||Die Cast Aluminium Housing|
|Bolts and FIttings||3 Series Stainless Steel|
|Flood Beam Angle||45 Degrees|
|Spot Beam Angle||11 Degrees|
|Life Span||50000 Hours|
|Dimensions including brackets||(L)1135x(H)90x(D)97mm|
|Current Draw||19.1A @ 12v|
What's in the box
What’s in the box
- 44.5" 240w CREE Single Row LED LIGHT BAR
- 3 Series Stainless Nut and Bolt Set
- 3 x Sliding Adjustable Lower Mounting Brackets
- Quick Fit to High Beam 12v Relay, Wiring Kit and On/Off Switch
- H4 & HB3 High Beam Adaptors