Our Type-X LED driving light sets the new standard in high performance auxiliary lights. We’ve truly created a masterpiece which not only contends with the market leaders, but quite literally knocks them off the podium. Not only is our new Type-X 1/3rd of the price of a certain well known, our Type-X also happens to shine further, wider and brighter.
KEY PERFORMANCE METRICS
- STEDI TYPE-X lays down a real, NATA Accredited Photometric Lab tested 13,310 Lumens, which is 32% more net light volume than the current market leader’s offering, costing more than 3 x our price.
- A staggering peak beam distance of 838m @ 1 Lux |
Remember our 8.5inch 320W INFERNO LED Spot Lights? Our customers were blown away by the beam distance back when we released these. Well, our new Type-X throw 280m further!
IMPORTANT: Don’t confuse our Isolux and Lumens with the eBay lux and lumens, which are totally without foundation. Our published specifications are comprehensively tested independently by a NATA Accredited photometric laboratory.
BUILD QUALITY THAT LETS YOU GO ALL NIGHT
- 4mm thick Stainless U Bracket | (competitors use 2.5 -3mm)
- A360.0 Cast Housing | Boasting superior strength and corrosion resistance
- 3mm Thick GE Lexan Lens with hard coating | Virtually unbreakable & scatch resistant
- 100% Polyester UV and abrasion resistant powder coat
- IP68 | Dust & Particle tight + Water-proof up to 3 meters
- Pressure Equalization vent with Gore® membrane | Protects against water ingress, dust & contaminants.
- Environmentally Sealed Deutsch® DT2 connector
- Our Pure-Drive circuit design allow 97% of input power to go directly to LEDs
- EMI & RFI Suppression circuitry
- Warranty | 5 Years
BEAM CHARACTERITICS | DESIGNED TO CONQUER THE DARK
- Each TYPE-X driving light comprises 40 of OSRAM’s® finest OSLON® LED, selected for its high luminous flux and perfectly match optical properties.
- TYPE-X Driving light have 12 wide-beam reflectors built in, which form a lateral shaped flood pattern designed to minimize valuable light wasted up to the sky.
- Crystal White 5700K Colour temperature offers stunning clarity and definition with excellent Colour Rendering Index (CRI)
- Full Width Spot beam 5.8°
- Wide beam trajectory 50°
Priced at $599 per pair, which includes our Easy-Fit High Beam Wiring Harness + 2 x Clear Protective Covers + 2 x Branded Back Covers. Free Delivery Australia Wide.
|AMP DRAW||7.9A @ 13.2v|
|INGRESS PROTECTION||IP68 | Submersible up to 3m|
|FULL BEAM SPOT||5.8°|
|HALF BEAM FLOOD ANGLE||50°|
|VOLTAGE COMPATIBILITY||12v & 24v|
|PEAK BEAM DISTANCE @ 1 LUX||838m|
|CERTIFICATES||CE, RoHs, IP68|
What’s in the box
- 2 x 8.5inch STEDI TYPE-X LED Driving Lights
- 2 x Protective Clear Covers
- 2 x Protective Black Out Covers
- 1 x Easy Fit High Beam Wiring with DT2 Sealed Connectors, H4, HB3 Adapter plugs to high beam. 60A Relay, Fuse, Switch
- 3 Series Stainless Steel Nuts and Bolts
- Rubber Shock Dampener
- Wiring Instructions
Type x driving lights
Review by Matt
Thanks stedi (Posted on 16/02/2017)
Review by Pauly
Type x driving lights
Review by Craig
These lights significantly outperform my previous combination of 2x 55w genuine 9" hid and genuine 22" cree lightbar in every area. Finally I don't have to wait for the hid warmup and peer over my lightbar for obstacles when offroad. The natural colour rendering of the osrams is superb, and the throw has to be seen to be believed - the photo simply does not do justice to the incredible penetration and near perfect pattern of these lights.
Add to that the impeccable build quality, solid stainless brackets and capable wiring loom with low voltage drop, and they really are a standalone lighting solution for every situation.
I had previously tried another cheaper, similar looking product from a well known 4wd warehouse, yes they were 'bright' but not anywhere in the same league for colour and penetration, and the road dazzle made them fatiguing on my eyes.
For the additional money these are a huge step up in quality, performance and efficiency, you won't be disappointed!
My only gripe is that the supplied 6x stainless mounting bolts are too long and need to be cut to fit an ARB bar - how about some 25-30mm ones Eddie?
Top product, top service. Get some.
(Posted on 25/12/2016)